Oregano Certified Organic Essential oil 10 ml Roll-on
Oregano essential oil is an aromatic oil extracted from the leaves and flowering tops of the oregano plant, scientifically known as Origanum vulgare or Origanum compactum. It is known for its potent and distinctive aroma, as well as a range of potential therapeutic uses. Oregano Essential Oil was used for thousands of years in the Mediterranean region, and it unique warm and spicy scent has attracted many people!
Country of Origin: Italy
Botanical Name: Origanum Vulgare L.
Family Name: Lamiaceae
INCI: Origanum Vulgare
Common Names: Oregano, Origanum, True Oregano, Wild Marjoram
Parts Used: Flowering Plant
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Scent: Medium, Warm, Spicy, Herbaceous, and Camphoraceous
Appearance: Orange to Brownish
Physical State: Liquid
Organic Certified: Yes
Certified Organic Clear Jojoba, Oregano (Certified Organic)
- Aroma: Oregano essential oil has a strong, herbaceous, and slightly spicy scent. It is characterized by its robust and pungent aroma, which can be quite intense.
- Aromatherapy Benefits: Oregano oil is sometimes used in aromatherapy for its invigorating and grounding properties. Inhaling its scent is believed to help improve mental clarity and focus, as well as provide a sense of strength and energy.
- Antimicrobial Properties: Oregano oil is well-known for its powerful antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. It is often used to combat bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Some people use it to support the immune system and maintain a healthy environment.
- Respiratory Health: Oregano oil may be used in aromatherapy or steam inhalation to support respiratory health. It can help alleviate congestion and promote clear breathing.
- Digestive Aid: Some individuals use oregano oil to support digestive health. When ingested in highly diluted forms (typically not recommended without professional guidance), it may help alleviate symptoms of indigestion and bloating.
- Topical Use: Oregano essential oil is applied topically when diluted with a carrier oil. It is sometimes used for muscle pain, joint discomfort, or to alleviate skin issues.
- Caution: Oregano essential oil is highly concentrated and should be used with caution. It is generally considered safe when used as directed, but it should always be diluted with a suitable carrier oil before applying it to the skin to avoid skin irritation. Pregnant or nursing women and individuals with certain medical conditions should consult a healthcare professional before using it. Ingesting oregano oil should be done with care and under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
When using oregano essential oil, follow specific usage guidelines provided by the product manufacturer and consider any personal sensitivities or allergies. If you have any concerns or questions about using essential oils, it's advisable to consult with a qualified aromatherapist or healthcare professional.